BIGGER than average, you’ll LOVE the large open feel of this low maintenance high set Queenslander style home. Bright open and airy, all you have to do is move in, unpack boxes and relax!!
Here are 10 reasons you’ll want to buy this house;
1. The HUGE chefs’ kitchen with plenty of cupboards and stainless steel gas cooker and dishwasher.
2. Open plan living with 2 distinct spaces and dining area – leading onto a gorgeous central balcony – private with rainforest view.
3. The potbelly stove which is nestled into the living area to keep you warm on those cool Kuranda evenings.
4. 3 large bedrooms upstairs, and a main bathroom.
5. The master bedroom has full-sized ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet and bidet.
Ground Level – Massive space under the house:
6. A supersized room with views to the back garden which has a commercial stainless steel sink, great for artists, or use as an ‘approved kitchen for additional income. Screen doored and air-conditioned
7. The Laundry area is spacious and has a separate toilet.
8. Open, flexible space Under house: garage for 3 cars, PLUS huge storeroom with A/C PLUS central workshop area, PLUS 3 phase power for all those heavy duty projects.
9. 1 acre rainforest garden with seasonal creek.
10. The low maintenance aspect of this home is huge – it’s walls and roof are steel framed and the floor is a suspended steel frame with a concrete slab. Fully tiled throughout (mostly Chillagoe Marble) AND GREAT LOCATION.