Small, cute and delicious – the perfect sanctuary – drive to the end of a no through road to find your hidden piece of paradise.
A unique pole home that’s totally private, has fabulous potential for creativity, yet so close to close to all the amenities of Kuranda Village.
Only 10 years old this open plan, 2 bedroom, cute pole home is perfect for those looking for peace, quiet and tranquility – a true little oasis.
LOW MAINTENANCE STEEL FRAME is a huge added bonus with ability to build in under the house.
Large outdoor living on the balcony is where you’ll relax and spend your time, marvelling at the gorgeous views out to the rainforest – plus a seasonal creek at the bottom of the garden.
• position/street/secluded & peaceful
• pole home high set cabin western red cedar
• 2 bedroom
• split level open tree house feel
• unique with potential for expansion and personal flair
• seasonal creek on property
• 2 driveways
• extra bathroom plumbed and toilet under house
• earthbag dome for shed and storage
• large deck living
• plenty of windows and airflow
• potbelly stove
• open plan living
Almost 2 acres of beautiful natural rainforest gardens assures complete peace, quite and privacy. This really is a brilliant opportunity to develop and capitalise on the Location of this property.